- Radio and Press Promotion – How to Follow-up
- Question From Post I Received: Classic Latin Jazz/Classic Salsa Band Need Ideas on promoting my music world wide on radio and all digital downloading sites.
- New Price for Promotion and Gig Data!
- Online Music Distribution and Marketing
- The Secret of professional jazz radio promoters!
- The ultimate package for you! Get Airplay, Press, Club Gigs, Festivals, and Concerts!
- “I have heard that Europe would really like my music…” Part 2
- The Bullet List Repeat
- The updated Jazz Artists Survival Guide blog and a Free Book!
- “I have heard that Europe would really like my music…” Part I
Category Archives: Posts
So you just sent off a couple hundred CDs to radio programmers and another fifty to one hundred CDs to press contacts (with only one-sheets) and now what do you do… Recently there was a thread on the Jazz Programmers … Continue reading
There isn’t a secret! It’s about Knowledge and Work… There is a proven processthat will guarantee results. I have taught young and old this process. A few have actually turned the process into a business. So here is the process … Continue reading
So, many of you know that besides being a guitarist and vocalist, I own a record label and promotion company, Blujazz Label and Promotions. BUT did you know that I also do all of the radio and press promotion for … Continue reading
In this post I want to show and explain the 2 major European jazz conferences that have attendance of over 3000 bookers, managers, jazz artists, presenters, with expo hall booths, showcases, networking meetings, etc. If you want to understand what … Continue reading
I weekly answer about 5 to 8 queries asking what my Blujazz Label and Promotion s business is about, how do we do we work with artists, how do we compare with other independents, what our costs are, how does … Continue reading
I have updated the Jazz Artist’s Survival Guide to reflect my desire to help others in this ever evolving Jazz World. The new site offers: A FREE pdf copy of the Jazz Artist’s Survival Guide for signing up to my … Continue reading
“I have heard that Europe would really like my music!” Part I I wish I had a couple of bucks for evertime I have heard this from artist’s that I talk to. And you know what, they just might be … Continue reading
I have been catching up on responding to emails and phone requests about our Blujazz Label and Promotion company’s www.blujazz.com services that include radio and press promotion, physical and digital distribution, booking contacts, and selective management. Part of my rap as … Continue reading
Recently NPR’s A Blog Supreme Blog had a blog on “Do Major Jazz Record Labels Matter”. I think it is a interesting question for the global jazz artist community. I believe in many ways we are way past this question. … Continue reading